Permitted under the Rules of Golf and legal for use in tournament play!
Each order of Roll Maps
® comes with the following:
- 19 Roll Maps cards for green speeds between 6 and 15 on the Stimpmeter, one side for uphill putts and the other side for downhill putts.
- 1 instructional card that shows you how to use Roll Maps on the green
- FREE 30-day subscription to Slopegraide Premium in the Slopegraide iOS app
Whether you prefer to have putts finish near the hole or run putts past the hole, there is a set of Roll Maps tailored to your putting preference.
Each Roll Maps card is 3.75" x 5.5", made from durable, tearproof, and waterproof paper that fits perfectly in your pocket or a scorecard holder.
How Roll Maps works is very simple:
1. Determine the approximate distance of your putt and the amount of slope uphill or downhill.
2. Using the information from step 2 and the color legend, determine how soft or firm to hit your putt.3. Make a putting stroke that creates your visualized putt speed and you will have more putts falling in the hole and eliminate the chances of 3-putting!
For more information about how Roll Maps work, please visit our Tutorials page.
For golf team pricing, please contact us at email@example.com!