Permitted under the Rules of Golf and legal for use in tournament play!
Each pre-order of Roll Maps™ comes with the following:
- 19 Roll Maps™ cards for green speeds between 6 and 15 on the Stimpmeter, one side for uphill putts and the other side for downhill putts.
- 1 instructional card that shows you how to use Roll Maps™ on the green
- Free 90-day subscription to Roll Maps™ in the Slopegraide app (Available 8/30/2021)
All Roll Maps™ pre-orders are expected to be shipped in August 2021.
3-putt less and 1-putt more on the greens with Roll Maps™, the quick and simple way to dial in the speed of your putts on the green.
Roll Maps can be used on any course, anywhere.
Each set of Roll Maps charts contains a card for every green speed between 6 and 15 on the Stimpmeter, incremented by 0.5.
The use of Roll Maps is permitted under the Rules of Golf and is legal for use during tournament play.
Whether you prefer to have putts die at the hole or run putts by, there is a set of Roll Maps catered to your putting style.
Each Roll Maps card is 3.75" x 5.5", made from durable and water-resistant material that fits perfectly in a scorecard holder.
How Roll Maps works is very easy:
1. Select the Roll Map card for the green speed of the course you're playing.
2. Determine the distance of your putt and the amount of slope uphill or downhill.
3. Using the information from step 2 and the color legend at the bottom of your Roll Map card, determine the amount of feet the ball must travel after 1 second in order to create the optimal putt speed.
4. Putt to the 1-second spot on your start line and watch your ball finish in or around the hole!
For custom orders or golf team pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a quote!